Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Why wear make up?

     Girls are beautiful with or without make up. A lot of people wonder why even wear make up. One of the top reasons as to enhance natural beauty and be more physically alluring. For example if a woman has pretty eyes she may use eyeliner to make them stand out. She also will probably apply mascara to her eyelashes to make them appear longer and fuller enhancing the natural beauty of her eyes. Some woman even wear make up just because it's fun to look a little different for time.
      I personally like to wear make up for confidence. This along the same line as putting your best foot forward. The first thing a person usually notice is a woman's face. If it has been enhanced with skillfully applied make up, I woman often feels ready for the world and company and proceeding through the day. This does not mean that she couldn't be confident without make up. It is just a self confidence booster.  I think everyone should get to wear make up and have fun every once in a while.
     Sometimes I wear make up to cover something up. For example if I don't get enough sleep I might have dark circles under my eyes. Do these will probably disappear once I catch up on sleep but I can apply make up to hide them. You can also serve to brighten the face and camouflage pimples or visible pores. Uneven skin tone and scars are also something I cover up with make up. In my next blog I will show some easy I make up tutorials.
      I wanted to post this blog so people know that make up is not just for people who are trying to hide what they actually look like. Make up is a lot more than that. Make up is something that should  not be judged. I have over heard boys make fun of girls for wearing make up, but we all know boys are just judgmental. I know every girl wants to be complemented so make sure you never put them down for wearing make up.   

No comments:

Post a Comment