Friday, December 4, 2015

Why dress nice?

     When you look good, people notice. If you meet someone in sweatpants, they will just assume you were too lazy to get dressed up. I know I notice nice looking people!  But if you meet someone in a cute outfit that expresses who you are, they will notice the effort you put into making yourself presentable.
It will give you confidence. I know that nothing feels better than walking down the street in an outfit that makes you feel awesome. A cute outfit might be just the confidence boost you need to take on the day. And when you feel awesome in an outfit, a sidewalk feels more like a catwalk.
Going along with a confidence boost, nothing gives you that satisfactory feeling like being complimented on your outfit. I love it. As soon as I get a compliment on my outfit, it’s like nothing can ruin my good mood for the rest of the day. And you probably won’t get any compliments on your outfit if you are wearing sweatpants.
Why should you save dressing up for special occasions? You deserve to look great every day of the year. Don’t save all of your favorite outfits for a few occasions. you should treat every day like a special occasion and break out your favorite outfit every day! 
Overall dressing better will do great things for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment